Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The War in Warcraft

I love how my husband is all gun-ho about never playing Warcraft again. He calls it Heroin and I love telling him that Star Trek Online is Cocaine and once SWTOR comes out it will be his Meth. You see, what he is in denial about is he is addicted to MMO's not just specifically World of Warcraft, and I find it amusing he uses that excuse as the reason for quitting Warcraft after Ensidia got banned. He is ultimately one of those people in Warcraft you conciser an "Elitist Jerk" In fact he got banned from the EJ site because the moderator of the hunter forum didn't like him, for calling them out on some incorrect information. In his eyes, he is one of the best, has been the best seen it all will always be "the all" in any guild hes in and his attitude has made him rage quit from some of the best guilds out there. Not to mention draining our bank account from hopping server to server in hopes of finding a guild.

Anyways so why is there a war in my house with WoW. Well I don't agree with his choices of quitting warcraft over a ban given to Ensidia in fact he and I will still butt heads as to our opinions on that matter, and that matter in itself is another blog. He now doesn't understand why I am doing these trivial in his eyes things in Warcraft to keep me sane when I cannot raid. See, I am hitting a dry spot for raiding. On the server I am on, eyes I do not meet their standards regardless of how good my gear is because I have not fully completed ICC so I cannot pug what I need to pug to get the experience I need. So I will end up running in circles like a true bored raider in Dalaran, or now in my new pursuit gaining exalted with the biggest pain in the ass reps I can. So as it stands I am now exalted with sporegarr, Cenarian Hold, and Circle, not to mention I am almost exalted with Thorium Brotherhood, Zandalar Tribe, and Timbermaw Hold. I am exalted with almost every WOTLK rep I just need Kaluk and I will have all the reps to max. OH! I am also almost exalted with the Netherwing rep. I need to also get exalted with the Brood since I have to turn in this eye of C'thun and I cannot since I am a dippy dork and killed archiolos way to many damn times to count resulting in my hole of hatred far worse than the typical WoW player. I feel like a dumb ass and still kicking myself for that. Not to mention being murdered by a level 57 while afk yesterday. Got to love carbonite and teabagging night elf druid named Immacat. Epic fail on my part. I am so used to being on a PvE server I have had this bad habit of getting into my old habits of afking in the middle of wide open spaces because I am not flagged but now since I am on a PvP server its all surprise butt sex if I do not hide my ass when afk or if I can fly fly as far up in the air that nobody can gank me. My point is, regardless of if I am raiding or not I will come up with ways to enjoy and be productive while playing WoW to get my $$'s worth in game. 14.99 a month is a lot of money if your sitting there doing nothing scratching your balls or your ass or boobs if your a chick. If you want to do that, then you can do that for free no need to pay 14.99 a month to let your toon do it with you! Plus there are a lot of things I need to do in prep for Cataclysm.

Long story short my Mage is made for raiding, its like in my blood but I know I will never be a elitist jerk in game or out because I do not carry the cocky arrogant rude attitude that most you see portray who do not give a fuck about anyone else besides themselves and refuse to help anyone. Myself I will always help those who need it with out expecting anything although a thank-you would be nice from those who I do help which most do give me. Others just use me and kick me out of party. Everyone was once new to this game or new to raiding, needing gear etc. Pisses the hell out of me when players forget that and get all cocky and shitty to guild members and friends not to mention others because all those shiny epics THOSE GUILD MEMBERS AND FRIENDS HELPED THEM GET makes them so l33t and sexy that they get cocky and bad ass and think they can do anything the fuck they want and get away with it. That attitude makes a lot of douches and I have met my fair share of them.

/end rant

Next post I make when my head is hurting less will be my UI, what addons I use as a mage who raids, and a in-depth look on my mage, my spec, and my arcane and how I swing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

WoW Anonymous © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner